Finally it’s Friday! Has anyone else had a week where all you could do is just count down the days to the end of it? That was my kind of week with 2 very cranky kids and the hubby being away for work. I’m looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend enjoying some sun and BBQ’s.
Speaking of sun and BBQ’s, summer is right around the corner and I don’t know about you, but our summer is going to involve lots of swimming and water activities. Therefore, Sara and I wanted to put together a round up of some of our favorite swimsuit finds
1. Sail Away Maillot Swimsuit | at Downeast Basics
2. Peplum Yellow-dot Tankini Top | at Lime Ricki Swimwear
3. Polka Dot Crewneck Swim Tee | at Lands End
4. Sassy Stripes One-piece Swimsuit | at Beverly Swimwear
*This girl makes and sells her own swimsuits and they are all SO cute! Definitely worth checking out!
5. Marie in Tropical Punch Swimdress | at Rey Swimwear
* A little more on the pricey side but also another cute site with very original swimsuits
6. Homemade Polka Dot Ruffle Tankini | by Miranda at One Little Minute
If you’re on the look out for a one-piece or more modest swimsuit you are in luck because that seems to be the latest fashion tend. It seems like a couple years ago it was near impossible to find a one-piece swimsuit or even a longer tankini top. Now in just about any store you can find something that will work, in many different styles, patterns, and colors; the questions is just which one to choose?!
Have a fabulous weekend!