To carry on with the theme from Wednesday’s post, we’re giving some inspiration when it comes to decorating with numbers. (In case you missed the post on the DIY Numbers Pouf check it out HERE!) We just love decorating with numbers, not to mention it’s a quick and easy way to give your stuff a new look.
This week we decided to throw a few DIY numbered projects into the round-up so feel free to click through the links so you can see how to recreate some of these hot looks yourself!
1. Numbered Mason Jars | by The Crafted Sparrow
2. Numbered Counter Stools | by Elizabeth Joan Designs
3. Raindrop Numbers 1 to 10 | LittleDesignHaus on Etsy
4. Vintage No. 8 Wrapped Canvas | Native Vermont Studio on Etsy
5. Washable Numbered Stencil Mugs | by The 36th Avenue
6. DIY Numbered Industrial Storage Update | by Bright Bazaar
7. Numbered Clothes Pin Magnets | Farmhouse Wares
8. Hanging Metal Numbers | The Land of Nod
9. Touch Tone Numbered Wall Hanger | The Land of Nod