It has been a while since we have done a Friday Finds due to the Pinterest Challenge, but we wanted to bring it back this week for some more party fun! Today we’ve rounded up some budget friendly party theme and decoration ideas that would suite any party. You may remember us saying earlier in the week that we love to throw parties for all ages. We believe kid’s parties can have all the thrills and cuteness expected but with grown up touches.
1. Easy DIY Streamer Garlands | by Oh Happy Day
2. Streamer Over Hang | at Style Me Pretty
3. Party Thank Yous (filled with candy) | by Make it & Love It
4. Confetti Balloons | by Ko-Jo Designs
5. Breakfast Birthday Party | by Thoughtfully Simple
6. Colorful DIY Art Birthday Party | by Studio DIY
For those of you who are wondering about the Pinterest Challenge, the final results will be up soon! Be sure to check out all of the other talented bloggers who join us in the challenge. They are:
These Cake Batter Truffles make by Stephanie would certainly be a tasty, mouth-watering addition to your party!
And this DIY Geometric Canvas Wall made by Amy would be a great way to add eye-catching color and pattern to your party’s backdrop!
And, dare I say, these totally chic DIY Animal Keychains made by Katelyn would make excellent party favors!