I’m going to be honest and say that accessories are such an after thought for me when putting together an outfit. As of just recently, and with the help of Sara, I’ve started adding statement necklaces and belts to the mix, but when it comes to accessories there is SO much more that I could do.
In honor of me trying to step out of my little box and try new things Sara and I have put together today’s Friday finds around accessory pieces that you can easily do yourself. I’m very excited to try some of these!
1. DIY Leather Circle Belt | by Design for Mankind
2. Embellished Bobby Pins | by Cupcakes and Cashmere
3. DIY Plaited Twine Belt | by Say Yes
4. DIY Wood Bead Necklace | by Yesterday’s Sweetheart
5. Safety Pin Watch | by Kristina J.
6. DIY Coin Ring | by The Crafted Sparrow
7. Painted Oxford Shoes | by It All Started With Paint
I’d LOVE some more ideas for accessories as well! Feel free to leave a comment below letting me know what some of your favorite accessories are!